Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team building acitivies - Limerick

• 26-05-2011 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi there,
    The group of people I work with are semi- interested in doing a team work/building day.There would be 15-20 of us.
    Can anyone recommend places or activities in the Limerick area that would be suitable.(I've had a quick look at Killaloe Adventure Centre- is this any good?)Or if anyone has experience of doing a team building day I would really be interested in what ye did and how it went.
    Thanks, :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Hi littlemiss, I did something similar to Killaloe (Cappanalea) and tbh i have never laughed so much, its great craic and it definitely helped becoming part of a team (i was a new player).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

Also did Killaloe and it was a good day all round

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Yeah, the water based activities in Killaloe are good. BBQ could be arranged for after?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

yea, the guys above are right. We've been to the paintball out towards Foynes, Kilcornan Karting and Killaloe. Killaloe was the best by miles and the pub laid on a great spread afterwards.

Can't remember the name of it, but its just past the bridge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

• Advertisement
Advertisement