Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domestic Waste Collection in Dublin 4

Options
  • 26-05-2011 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hello! I am moving to Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 shortly and am having the toughest time sourcing a domestic waste collection service. (My house has recently been converted from commercial to residential hence the need for a new account.)
    I have been on to all the private companies but none seem to service the area. I am now at the mercy of Dublin City Council who dont bother to reply to emails / faxes and who inform me there is nothing I can do but "wait until someone gets to my email" and then expect a 3 week wait.

Does anyone know of a better option in the area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,787 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Do your neighbours have wheelie bins?

If you are in an area with commercial premises, could you try getting some bin tags off key waste until it gets sorted out?

Talk to local councillor too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Jamie Mac

Thanks for the advice. It did actually occur to me a few hours ago that I should see who some of the neighbours use... will take a walk past in the morning and will definitely see if key waste can help. Will also get in touch with local councillor!

Thanks!

Advertisement