Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual Layer DVDs for Xbox 360

Options
  • 26-05-2011 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'd like to buy Dual layer blank DVDs online but the delivery costs seem to cost more than the spindle of disks in a lot of cases.

Can anyone point me towards an online store with cheap delivery costs, or a b&m store that sells them reasonably cheap? Verbatims or any other brand that has proven reliable for xbox 360 burns please.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Hi,

I'd like to buy Dual layer blank DVDs online but the delivery costs seem to cost more than the spindle of disks in a lot of cases.

Can anyone point me towards an online store with cheap delivery costs, or a b&m store that sells them reasonably cheap? Verbatims or any other brand that has proven reliable for xbox 360 burns please.

www.justmedia.ie have Verbs, tbh though think I'm gonna order Traxdata next time see what their like, apparently Verbs are overrated and Traxdata have a decent record for 360 use aswell, time will tell I guess... Btw the reason I suggest Traxdata is bacuase of This site that seels them is a modding one

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

yoyo wrote: »
    www.justmedia.ie have Verbs, tbh though think I'm gonna order Traxdata next time see what their like, apparently Verbs are overrated and Traxdata have a decent record for 360 use aswell, time will tell I guess... Btw the reason I suggest Traxdata is bacuase of This site that seels them is a modding one

Nick

Thanks, those traxdatas might be worth a look. I've often wondered if a lot of people who insist verbs are the only thing worth using have ever actually even tried other brand disks at all. €7 delivery on justmedia, it seems to be the norm for anywhere selling blank disks online unfortunately.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Thanks, those traxdatas might be worth a look. I've often wondered if a lot of people who insist verbs are the only thing worth using have ever actually even tried other brand disks at all. €7 delivery on justmedia, it seems to be the norm for anywhere selling blank disks online unfortunately.

Get your ink/cables etc off em aswell, Over €50 free delivery :)

Nick

Advertisement