Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Looking to rent a room in North Dublin for 3 nights a week

Options
  • 26-05-2011 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all,

I am currently travelling from Belfast to dublin on a daily commute. I am now looking to rent a room in Dublin on a Monday, Tuesday and Thursday night. I work long hours in the IFSC and will therefore only be looking a bed to rest my head and a place to shower in the mornings. I would prefer somewhere with parking and good accessibility to the M1.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

To be honest, you'd be best look for a room in a house from a website like www.daft.ie as it'd probably work out cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

I looked for something similar for a long time with no success, it's a tough one to sort unless you get lucky.

I won't suggest daft because you would be if you didn't check there first :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

or maybe try some pub you could get a good deal with food and all thrown in

The problem will be most folk renting rooms will expect you to pay 1/2 or a 1/3 whatever of all bills depending on how many are in the house. However with the country the way it is you would think someone would see the benefit of renting a room to suit your requirements for €20-€25/night or something along those lines, you have no hope of getting anything for less than that I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Might be able to help you OP.

What's your budget?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 martina herlihy

what location suits ..im in blanchardstown village..near bus train etc..whats your budget .,,,own room ensuite...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭dan_d

PM sent, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

I'm in lusk. Double room. House share €50 p/w

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Gorretti

I am in Marino Dublin 3 if you are still looking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

A friend of a friend stays above O'Donoghue's pub on Merrion Row. I think it's done on a 4 day week basis. I'm sure you could come to a deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Jomol

I'm also looking for accommodation in Dublin approx 9 nights a month all weekdays if anyone has any advice it would be appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 joeobrien

hawthorn6 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am currently travelling from Belfast to dublin on a daily commute. I am now looking to rent a room in Dublin on a Monday, Tuesday and Thursday night. I work long hours in the IFSC and will therefore only be looking a bed to rest my head and a place to shower in the mornings. I would prefer somewhere with parking and good accessibility to the M1.
    Hi I have the perfect double room in a house in Lusk for you. Those days will be fine, €60 per month. Available immediately.

hawthorn6 wrote: »
    Hi all,

obviously that was €60 per week - €20 per night.

Jomol wrote: »
    I'm also looking for accommodation in Dublin approx 9 nights a month all weekdays if anyone has any advice it would be appreciated
    I have a double room for 9 nights a month - €200 - one other person in house

The house is a three bed semi in Lusk Village, North co. Dublin. Available immediately. Lusk is 10 mins walk to a train station serving all stations to the city and approximately 15 mins drive to Dublin Airport.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement