Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

carbon frame from crc?

• 26-05-2011 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

was wonderin had anyone bought a full carbon frame from crc.at the moment they have a fuji team issue carbon frame for €521 reduced from €800.i was thinking of building a bike to my own liking,this frame with a sram red groupset carbon seat post and handle bars and when ive enough money maybe cosmic carbon wheels!any susuggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

pantani wrote: »
    was wonderin had anyone bought a full carbon frame from crc.at the moment they have a fuji team issue carbon frame for €521 reduced from €800.i was thinking of building a bike to my own liking,this frame with a sram red groupset carbon seat post and handle bars and when ive enough money maybe cosmic carbon wheels!any susuggestions?
    Yes. Post this in the Cycling forum.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Moved from adverts sub-forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

pantani wrote: »

boycote crc cos of there credit card fraud!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

Whitehawk wrote: »
    boycote crc cos of there credit card fraud!!

Yes! Shun their huge range and competitive prices!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭ashleey

Just as a note. Crc moved the price of a beone frame I was looking at down on Friday and then up on Saturday and then up again on Monday. If you are interested then don't mess around

• Advertisement
Advertisement