Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scumbags again.

• 26-05-2011 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭

Another few fellas tried to rob a van down the road from me last night. They ended up reversing it into the wall at the end of the driveway. Bloody scumbags. They legged it upto a waiting car on my street before tearing off up the road.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 644 ✭✭✭wolf moon

it's not gonna get any better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

wolf moon wrote: »
    it's not gonna get any better.

I know yeah. Wouldn't mind but it was a fairly old van. Tis a pity the way things are with dickheads like these around

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

seanybiker wrote: »
    I know yeah. Wouldn't mind but it was a fairly old van. Tis a pity the way things are with dickheads like these around

Something we're all going to have to get used to. Yep I know it sounds like a cop out, but that's the reality of the matter.

One of the bollixes swung for me with a wrench :( here's me thinking I'm a lovely fella lol

One of the bollixes swung for me with a wrench :( here's me thinking I'm a lovely fella lol

He could have done some damage to ya if he connected with your head. Little bollix.

• Advertisement

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    He could have done some damage to ya if he connected with your head. Little bollix.

I know yeah. Balls to that. They legged it fair lively though so it was all good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

thats them super blaas seany slowing ya down ;),and probaly just as well if the lil feic was swinging a wrench ,,cause if ya caught hold of him where would that wrench be now:D

Was debating to go for him it not but decided against a smack off a wrench. Think ill leave em off the next time haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

You think them scumbags are bad Seany, heard a story this morning of a dead man's house been broken in to and ransacked while the man's funeral was on!! This happened only recently too.
    They must be scum of the earth to do it.

STIG83 wrote: »
    You think them scumbags are bad Seany, heard a story this morning of a dead man's house been broken in to and ransacked while the man's funeral was on!! This happened only recently too.
    Ah jaysus now that's the lowest of the low. Sicken yer sheite that would. As me mother says, they'll have no luck for it

• Advertisement

Ah jaysus now that's the lowest of the low. Sicken yer sheite that would. As me mother says, they'll have no luck for it

I heard it from my brother, he heard it in mass, the priest said it off the altar, called them vermin, he was right though. It happened in a well known rural Waterford Village.

I heard it from my brother, he heard it in mass, the priest said it off the altar, called them vermin, he was right though. It happened in a well known rural Waterford Village.
    fair play to the priest saying it as it is

fair play to the priest saying it as it is

That priest doesnt hold back on something bad like that. He is to the point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I heard that too Stig,

It just doesn't get any worse then that.

ziedth wrote: »
    I heard that too Stig,

It just doesn't get any worse then that.
    Actually wasn't that something like the horse fella out tramore direction a few years back? Some sick people about

Actually wasn't that something like the horse fella out tramore direction a few years back? Some sick people about
    Dick Forristel?
    And when the rescue helicopter crashed in Tramore in 99, i think one of the men's house was raided too while his funeral was taking place.

Dick Forristel?
    And when the rescue helicopter crashed in Tramore in 99, i think one of the men's house was raided too while his funeral was taking place.

I'm not to sure what the mans name was. an elderly man is all I know.

I'm not to sure what the mans name was. an elderly man is all I know.

He was getting robbed and stood up to the thief but died. That what you on about?

Unfortunately this is not uncommon. That's why you don't see funeral notices on people's doors anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 LisaLowlife

There's really something wrong with some people ........

• Advertisement

He was getting robbed and stood up to the thief but died. That what you on about?

Yeah. Didn't he come back from a funeral and find me man in his house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

he returned from a funeral and found some scumbags robbing his stables, he challenged them and was stabbed, a tragedy.

Just heard on WLR, that St Martin's school has being targetted again by thieves. This is the third time with in a month.

IF the gardaí use their heads on this one they should have no problem in catching them.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭scico rocks

Total scumbags. Unfortunately with the times we now live in, its going to become more and more frequent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭CountryJoe

Dick Forristel?

Remember hearing about that robbery (Helicopter crash victims ), you would wonder what sorta scum would be about at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,143 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    Just heard on WLR, that St Martin's school has being targetted again by thieves. This is the third time with in a month.

IF the gardaí use their heads on this one they should have no problem in catching them.

Except there aint enough Gardai in Waterford so they can't put a car watching the place the whole time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

Just found on WLR FM Facebook page:

Bandstand in Peoples' Park vandalized overnight:
    248663_211304378910297_139214626119273_597346_2621107_n.jpg
    What the hell is wrong with those people?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

beazee wrote: »
    Just found on WLR FM Facebook page:

Bandstand in Peoples' Park vandalized overnight:
    248663_211304378910297_139214626119273_597346_2621107_n.jpg
    What the hell is wrong with those people?

Absolutely awful. ****ers should be whipped.

Jaysus whoever done that deserves aids. The bad aids

• Advertisement

Except there aint enough Gardai in Waterford so they can't put a car watching the place the whole time...

That's not what I suggested.

Advertisement