Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fas Limerick euro jobs fair?

• 26-05-2011 8:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭

I assume this is the place to ask as it's on in Limerick but feel free to move somewhere else mods...
    Just got a text from Fas, took me a while to figure out what seemed like random words but from what I can tell there's some sort of jobs fair on tomorrow 2 - 7pm and Saturday 12 - 6pm in City Hall .... but I have no clue what exactly it is :confused: a google seems to suggest a recruitment drive for abroad but does anyone actually know what it is that will be available?
    I'll be going to it but I just want to know what it is I'm going to? (Don't want to waste mine or anyone elses' time as I can't immigrate)
    Otherwise, if noone knows what it is, I'll go in and post here tomorrow, so, just a heads up for those unemployed like me :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

From limerick post page 84, on 27th 2pm -7pm, 28th 12pm - 6pm,

Jobs in europe + ireland.

International recruitment.

Education training providers.

Business start up, revenue + welfare advice.

Cv clinic

City hall merchants quay, more info fas 01 6070700

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

I got that text too, dont know how they got my number, as havent been to fas since the 90's, very suspect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

think if you gave the number to fas before it is on a database some where, got the same text

Advertisement