Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Park

• 26-05-2011 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

Would I be correct in saying that the frist car park going up the quay towards the bridge (with the crain in it) is free to park in after 6ish?
    Its operated by Euro Carparks the fellas are based in a little hut at the entrance but I see it all boarded up after 6 most days,
    theres no barrier that that lets you in or out so whats the dealio?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

jayboi wrote: »
    Would I be correct in saying that the frist car park going up the quay towards the bridge (with the crain in it) is free to park in after 6ish?
    Its operated by Euro Carparks the fellas are based in a little hut at the entrance but I see it all boarded up after 6 most days,
    theres no barrier that that lets you in or out so whats the dealio?

Think you've to use a ticket machine to pay and theres a barrier at the exit. Thats the way it worked the last time i parked there after 6 a few months back

• Registered Users Posts: 28 spikadelica

There is no barrier on the exit and the car-park is patrolled by day, I don't know what time this stops but they also advertise an overnight rate. I park there a lot later in evening if making a run into town, never any issues with tickets or payments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Paul101

You can get overnight parking in the q-park car park which is accross from the Granville hotel for only 3.50 if you pre-book it. The website is www.q-park.ie

Advertisement