Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone bring an iphone over?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

They won't give you a contract fresh off the boat. It will be a while before you will be creditworthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Joe Gt wrote: »
    Why does it have to be an iPhone ? see too many people wanting them ,but have little or no clue what the doy , its more a status thing with people too . "Mr cool has an iPhone so I had to get one "
    Plenty of great phones that do more than iPhones and can be got for half the price

Mod Keep your opinions on iPhone away please, this is about unlocking a phone to work in Aus ...

Lads keep on track

• Registered Users Posts: 12 RaZZTheKiD

i was wondering could aany1 tell me how much i could get a new iphone 4 for when i get to oz, id preferably want sim free. . .

however is it possible to get 1 in oz on billpay on a 1year working holiday visa?? and how good is it for price on calling home etc

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

You won't have time to get one year bill pay because you won't get credit (i.e. debt) until your in the country a while. Also, most plans in Australia run for 24 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭markymark21

RaZZTheKiD wrote: »
    i was wondering could aany1 tell me how much i could get a new iphone 4 for when i get to oz, id preferably want sim free. . .

thanks

It will will be the same price as they are over here, perhaps more. O2 actually make a loss on the iPhone in Ireland. I was talking to someone who works for O2 and for them to buy in an iPhone 16gb costs €650.. and they retail at €580.

• Advertisement
Advertisement