If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHILIPS 37PFL7605H/12

Options
  • 26-05-2011 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

Looking for a quote on a 37inch tv, something like

PHILIPS 37PFL7605H/12

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Talkabout

What a great TV the 37PFL7605H is:)
    We have 'em in stock and proudy on display - call on in if you are yet to see it in the flesh.

I can offer this TV out to you for €809.99 a saving of €90.00 of it regular price of €899.99

Your welcome to collect from the shop or for a small additional charge we can have it delivered.

Let me know what you think

have a good day

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭talkabout

thanks Ashley, just sent you a pm

Hi there Talkabout

Seen, read and replied to

have a good one

atb
    Ash

Hey Ashley,

Thanks for all help. Got the tv today and loving it already. Thanks

Hi Talkabout

Thats great.

Have a good old play about with the settings - it will reward your tweaking:)

It is an excellent TV and I hope you get many happy hours of TV viewing from it.

Let me know if we can help yuou with anything else in the future

atb
    Ash

• Advertisement

Thanks Ash,

Love the tv and have been tweaking away and looking on line for custom settings to try so feel free to point me in the correct direction if you have any.

Will recommend you guys to family and friends, great service. Going to collect my living colour lamp from post office after work :)

Thanks again

Well the first thing we do instore in turn the SHARPNESS down to 1 (or 2 at Max) as its too high out of the box.

Select either PERSONAL or CUSTOM in the PICTURE > SMART PICTURE MENU

Things like NOISE REDUCTION we have set to MINIMUM and TINT is set to NORMAL

Also some of the settings in the PIXEL PRESICE HD sub menu (in the Picture menu) are a little high - in my humble opinion of course:)

try the following -
    HD NATURAL MOTION to Minimum
    ADVANCED SHARPNESS to OFF
    DYNAMIC CONTRAST to OFF (or MINIMUM - try it and see)
    DYNAMIC BACKLIGT to BEST PICTURE
    MPEG ARTEFACT REDUCTION to OFF

The BRIGHTNESS, CONTRAST and COLOUR options are best done to taste by your good self - ours is in a VERY bright enviroment and most likey wont suit but here thaey are anyway....
    Contrast 85
    Brightness 45
    Colour 55

try those and see how you get on

atb
    Ash

Great help, thanks again

Hey Ashley,

Loving the TV and 'm now thinking about getting a Blue-Ray DVD player. Any recommendations?

Glad to here your enjoying your TV

Blu-RAy will take it to the next level - you'll be amazed at its Image Quality all over again:)

I have the perfect BR player for you.

Its the new Philips BDP3250
    And here she is...
    bdp3250_12__fv_.jpg
    This would be the ideal match for your TV as it gives you everything you need from a BR player.
    Its happy plugged direct into your TV or feeding a fire breathing AV amp via HDMI
    Its a profile 2 machine and is DivX Pls HD certified.

Have a look at the full spec here

This player comes in at only €119.99

they are in stock and ready to roll
    I'll pm you a price

atb
    Ash

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.