Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless network in western suburbs?

Options
  • 26-05-2011 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭

Has anybody noticed disimprovements in wireless internet performance in the western Cork City suburbs recently? Wilton, Bishopstown areas? I spoke to two guys who were trying to sell wireless internet in the area recently and they both admitted that lots of people they spoke to were complaining (even about the company these guys were promoting).

I've also heard that where people had very good wireless network coverage before, it is not now so good.

Can anybody confirm this and if so, suggest any reasons for this disimprovement?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

I take it you are talking about licensed spectrum services, eg 3.5GHz and not 2.4 or 5 GHz networks?

Advertisement