Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Could it be that???

• 26-05-2011 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭

i'm 18 weeks pregnant 19 on sat. Yesterday i started pregnancy yoga classes in Holles Street. When the class was over i mentioned to the midwife that i was having pains down near my pubic bone and she said that i probably wasnt doing enough exercise. But i go out walking nearly every evening. I had stopped doing it for maybe a month or so cause i was busy and stuff.
    So what could it be thats causing it? or could it be my son moving? :D I dont want to go to the hospital and be told i'm over-reacting and this and that and of course more than anything i want my baby to be ok. so has anyone any ideas of what it could be? Thanks a mil x

(i was also at the doctor today for a cough and cold. that wont interfere with my baby or pregnancy will it? any advice would be great. Thanks x)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I'm sorry, we are not allowed to give medical advice on this forum. If the pain is really bad by all means contact your GP or consultant in the hospital.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement