Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant in Clifden / Connemara

Options
  • 26-05-2011 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Hi i'm looking for a nice restaurant in the Clifden / Connemara area for dinner for a special occasion .. any ideas
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

The restaurant in Renvyle House is yummy yummy! Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

definately renvyle house beautiful also try balinahinch castle or mitchells restaurant in clifden and abbeyglen castle and station house in clifden aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭dublin2galway

I had a meal in Ballynahinch castle with my wife and it was honestly one of the best dining experiences of my life. Amazingly freindly staff, and delicious food (all 55 courses). Dress well tho, quite posh!

For a far cheaper, more casual meal. The 'off the square' restaurant on the main street (i.e. the one that goes in a circle!) in Clifden do great cheap and cosy food (good seafood).

Advertisement