Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Movie Maker

Options
  • 26-05-2011 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi I do taekwondo and want to create a DVD from 6 minute MP4's clips which I have on the PC. Each clip is a Kata Pattern etc so each is separate. I was using Windows movie maker and dvd creator etc however I had the following problems and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a package better suited to my tasks. Don't worry too much about user ability or price etc.

Prob 1
    I have created a nice "movie" however the scenes are all over the place. Is there any software that I could use this movie image wmv to create a dvd with a menu broken into 2 sections and have 8 scenes for each mp4 and 10 scenes for the second section. I would also like a play all function. Basically I want to tag the beginning of each scene and then put a button for each on the menu.

Prob 2
    Second Problem I have is when I click on a scene, when the scene ends I want it to return to the main menu is this possible?

P.S. I would like an all in one package that I can input each video on and then create the scenes as I decide, menu etc I don't want to have to manipulate like with movie maker by making a load of small independent movies and burning together.

Any help would be much obliged!!

Comments

Advertisement