Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

spare sky box

• 26-05-2011 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

hey guys have a question be happy if anyone be able to help......i live in an apartment we have a shared dish on the roof ,i have sky in my sitting room and extra box in one of the bedrooms , i managed to get a sky box its a basic one from where i work my question is how can i hook it up to view the fta channels in my bedroom ,on the balcony theres a box thats has a wire comming from there to my sitting room and all the wires are connected to a metal shiny quad optical recevier behind my telly ,what do i need to do to hook up the spare box ,i doubt i be allowed to tamper with the dish as other tennents have sky too .thanks

Advertisement