Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L.A. Noire

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Perhaps he's mistaking a video game with a DVD? What next? "Ugh, shooting this guy is too much effort, wish my partner would just do it, and why can't I be on rails so i dont have to direct him to walk."

:P :)

You may not agree with the comment, but you don't have to be a smart-arse about it wnolan. You're relatively new with no history. I'm giving you a warning, and will be keeping an eye on your posts.

CiaranC wrote: »
    Er, thats not the point you were making.

Walk near the car, hold down Y. Do you want me to come over to your house and do it for you?

CiaranC, looking at your user history, your recent posts and previous bans, it seems like you can't help youself. 1-week ban. When you regain access, be careful with your comments.
    Duffff-Man wrote: »
    Go **** yourself

Duffff-Man, regardless of the nature of the posts above, telling someone to "go **** themselves" on a boards forum is not tolerated. One week ban.

There is a thread on LA Noire in the Games forum. You may discuss the game there. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement