Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1953 Lambretta ld150

• 26-05-2011 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Its belong to my brother and with us almost 20 years.
    Its minus the engine and side panels. Everything else is there, even little badges, and an Southern Irish reg. I think Dublin but not sure "ZU i think" Not (ZV)

Its in bits all boxed.

Any ideas what its worth?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 fgonnelly

:)Hard to say have you any pictures you can send me. I wouild definitely be interested as a project.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭DrivingsCool

Just imagine a box of bits and a frame. The furthest my brother got was to sand the paint down to the metal in 1993, since then its not been touched.

Any ideas of value?

I dont think it would be much without an engine. I bought a Vespa in similar condition with an engine for 300 Euro. I will ask around but keep me posted:confused::)

By the way ZU is a Dublin registration

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Jackasaurus rex

not a whole lot in that condition. panels and engine not being there will be hard enough to get in good condition. so that will dissuade people from paying much. you would probably get more parting it out

• Advertisement

any luck with a cost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Its not worth much - the missing engine is certainly the biggest issue. A concours restored one is worth 2-3k, a complete unrestored original one around 1.2k. I'd value your box of bits if sold on eBay to be worth 200-300 euro. If the frame was sanded to bare metal in 1993 then its possible rusted or pitted by now - stick an ad on Donedeal asking for E750 and see if anyone rings.

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kt9

With your description being so vague I would be surprised if you got as 2 or 3 hundred unseen. Let me know if you are selling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kt9

Apparently Theres A 66 Vespa with engine for sale on the VCI site for 400 euro as aproject. don't think you will get much for a frame and a few bits in a box. I your interested in selling i would be willing to take a look at it.

Advertisement