Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show 27 May 2011 - Tubridy's Final Show ...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Babalons wrote: »
    I must reiterate this point. Only came across this thread last week, and its a Hoot!! Thanks you crazy Irish Guys.
    and girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Babalons

MrsD007 wrote: »
    and girls.

Indeed! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Eldel

Don't forget Saturday night with Miriam ;):)

Forgot that! Love Miriam:)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Thanks for the laughs, the tears and the tissues :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

Don't forget Saturday night with Miriam ;):)

Oh god NOOO! Tell me its not true.. I have nothing good to say about her!:mad:

• Advertisement

and girls.

+1

Denisejcc wrote: »
    Oh god NOOO! Tell me its not true.. I have nothing good to say about her!:mad:

Ahh Hello!!! I have two very good things to say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

and girls.

Nothing like ending a Late Late season with a euphemism.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

Ahh Hello!!! I have two very good things to say!

And they're both saggy.

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    And they're both saggy.

Ok... Two very good saggy things to say. Saggy good things is always better than no good things!

• Advertisement

Ok... Two very good saggy things to say. Saggy good things is always better than no good things!

Yeah, perhaps. Not saying i wouldn't. There's something about Miriam.

Nothing like ending a Late Late season with a euphemism.. :D
    Behave - you're beginning to sound like George Hook ;):)

She talks like a D4 teenager, inflection at the end of each sentence... drives me MAD :mad:

She talks like a D4 teenager, inflection at the end of each sentence... drives me MAD :mad:
    She is originally from Foxrock.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Thanks Mr Tubs,now run along to the BBC and stay there please, thank you, your not wanted here, except on twitter:)

P.S thanks for the congrats on my 1000th post:), do I get anything like a voucher or something Mods:(

She is originally from Foxrock.

I know but its generally unusual to hear a grown woman talk like that!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

What is Gay Byrnes summer show?

GAY BYRNE, FOR 37-years the host of the Late Late Show, will return to Irish television screens every Friday for six weeks this summer, according to a newspaper report today.

The Irish Mail on Sunday says that the 76-year-old broadcaster will host a new RTÉ music and chat show entitled ‘For One Night Only’ which will in fact run for six nights over a six-week period in July and August.

The programmes will be pre-recorded and filming will begin shortly, the paper reports, adding that the guests for the programmes are yet to be finalised and RTÉ have not officially confirmed the programme.

http://thedailyedge.thejournal.ie/gay-byrne-to-get-new-friday-night-show-on-rte-118631-Apr2011/

jimmyw wrote: »
    Thanks Mr Tubs,now run along to the BBC and stay there please, thank you, your not wanted here, except on twitter:)

P.S thanks for the congrats on my 1000th post:), do I get anything like a voucher or something Mods:(

I thanked you.

You're welcome!

I know but its generally unusual to hear a grown woman talk like that!:rolleyes:
    I find it sort of funny, she behaves like a giggling school girl sometimes. Mr D has spoken to her a few times and he says she is really down to earth and genuine.

jimmyw wrote: »

He is wanted here :eek: by me ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭polly78

All slagging aside it was a good show tonight, apart from Diarmuid (sp) whatever!

Bell X1 and Alan Carr!!.......not to mention the leg end that is Neil Diamond!

Alan & Mel sat evenings....hilarious!!!

Guests were so good tonight I easily past no remarks on DLB.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

SkidMark wrote: »
    Ahhhhh missed the last hour, people called round.
    Ditto :D:D;)

Show off- with your friends calling round :P

Denise, To be honest When I say 'people' I really mean My Mammy and My Sister :o

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

In the acronym 'MILF', it's common knowledge that the "M" stands for Miriam.

SkidMark wrote: »
    Denise, To be honest When I say 'people' I really mean My Mammy and My Sister :o

awwwww :)

I thanked you.

You're welcome!

Cheers!

polly78 wrote: »
    All slagging aside it was a good show tonight, apart from Diarmuid (sp) whatever!

Bell X1 and Alan Carr!!.......not to mention the leg end that is Neil Diamond!

Alan & Mel sat evenings....hilarious!!!

Guests were so good tonight I easily past no remarks on DLB.....

What time were they on? I missed them.Probably I was too engrossed looking at Amanda :p.Oh and George and vinny fight:)on the other side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Just to remind you all that its DLB's birthday today. I hope you all got him a present.

Something like
    51knP-h0FtL.jpg

:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 TheBucks

Sad to say but The Late Late has gone seriously down in my estimation since he took the big chair.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

OK folks, that's just about it, the paint has dried so we can all go home now. Good night and thanks for watching.:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Heard about this on Dunphy's show this morning... Seems like Diarmuid Gavin should have been thanking the taxpayers more than Enda Kenny was...

The secret war over Diarmuid Gavin’s €2.5m Chelsea Flower Show garden
    Two cabinet ministers have inter*vened in an extraordinary dispute over the €2.5m cost to the taxpayer of Diarmuid Gavin’s Chelsea Flower Show garden, it has been revealed.

Although the garden is officially a huge success, winning gold at the prestigious event, behind the scenes Cork City Council has spent months fighting over the bill submitted by the television celebrity gardener.

Advertisement