Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show 27 May 2011 - Tubridy's Final Show ...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭rodberg007

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Now, here's a good guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

lizt wrote: »
    I got the feeling he was just saying what he thought people wanted to hear. I have yet to be convinced.

Unlike Cowan, who couldn't have even been bothered to put down the pint to tell us what we wanted to hear.

Now, here's a good guy.

Why is he good??

Why do they have to stick Tubby's earpiece on his admittedly prominent right ear, in full view of the camera, instead of his left one?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind going to Neil's concert.

Judging by the amount of advertisement for the concert and the fact he is doing an interview tonight, i would imagine tickets are easily available.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

rodberg007 wrote: »
    Why is he good??
    He is a legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Unlike Cowan, who couldn't have even been bothered to put down the pint to tell us what we wanted to hear.

I don't really want a taoiseach who just tells people what he thinks they want to hear...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

First A list guest in a long time for Tubs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Hmm. Are tickets still available?? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Did ya hear, Mary Byrne is to be at it too. Not very well publicized though. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭polly78

Hundreds of millions... is that right?

rodberg007 wrote: »
    Why is he good??

Because he's been at the pinnacle of his profession for half a century.

Cowen was a disgrace to the nation and I can't imagine the ****e he would have come out with when the Queen was here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

He puts on a great show, you could do a lot worse.

You would want the weather to be good, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

(At the risk of sounding a bit gay)there's a man that looks good for his age.

He's 71 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

Babalons wrote: »
    Bertie is a stammering Troll. At least enda presents fairly well.

Bertie's stammer was fake and put on. He never stammered during official speeches, only when RTE's camera was on him and he was talking to the nation.

Kenny is of the same cloth. The smile, the shifty eyes, the as another poster has said, the populist waffle.

This guy is going to ruin us.

Plus he disregarded Morgan Kelly. What an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Babalons

He is a legend.

Why is he a legend?

Pauleta wrote: »
    Judging by the amount of advertisement of the concert and the fact he is doing an interview tonight, i would imagine tickets are easily available.
    Probably too expensive. I'm dropping hints here to Mr. D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

fkn hell.. Wiki says he's 70 years old..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

flutegirl wrote: »
    Lads, when are Bell X1 up? That's all I'm waiting for. :)

On already and they were amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Why do they have to stick Tubby's earpiece on his admittedly prominent right ear, in full view of the camera, instead of his left one?
    His left one is being rented by the SETI program's search for extra terrestrial intelligence.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    (At the risk of sounding a bit gay)there's a man that looks good for his age.

He's 71 :eek:

I'd say he's after getting the arse botoxed off himself...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

pog it wrote: »
    Wow, the shifty eyes of Enda Kenny.

'Confidence is what this government is all about'.

He's hoping that consumer confidence will come back and reinvigorate growth. Not going to happen.

Thought he was very poor. Nothing of real substance.

But we know you don't like him already, your view is probably not going to change.

I think this was his best interview yet anyway. Looks absolutely wrecked though.

pog it wrote: »
    Bertie's stammer was fake and put on. He never stammered during official speeches, only when RTE's camera was on him and he was talking to the nation.

Kenny is of the same cloth. The smile, the shifty eyes, the as another poster has said, the populist waffle.

This guy is going to ruin us.

Plus he disregarded Morgan Kelly. What an idiot.

With the greatest of respect, that's absolute nonsense. You simply cannot compare Kenny and Bertie. Jesus, talk about polar opposites. Just because the man talks with passion, and seems heart felt and genuine does not mean its automatically fake. We can have leaders who are genuine, relativity honest and genuinely want to work for the people without having an ulterior motive.

FG/Lab seem to be doing a lot more than FF have been in recent years, and generally that's their reputation from government. Not perfect, but better.

And a lot of people disregarded Kelly, and wouldn't support his opinions. He is one man, with an opinion. There are many others with a different set of opinions. Abandoning ship isn't and never should be the option. We deserve better than the lazy approach.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

On already and they were amazing.

Mmmmmm, not sure I believe you...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

When is Neil playing here??? Wouldnt mind seeing him and I love Mary Byrne :D I'm dreaming of a Tubs/Diamond sandwich ;)

His left one is being rented by the SETI program's search for extra terrestrial intelligence.

:D

I wonder will Alan Shatter give us a song? Be a shame to waste that orchestra.

Babalons wrote: »
    Why is he a legend?
    See post 194 - Roundy has answered this question :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

'Money talks, but it don't sing and dance and it sure don't walk'..whatever that means. Wouldn't have been too suprised if Enda had trotted out that line.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Spudmonkey wrote: »
    Did ya hear, Mary Byrne is to be at it too. Not very well publicized though. :pac:

Most annoying radio ad ever. Especially the Mary Byrne bit!

Advertisement