Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

album of the week 26 may 2011

Options
  • 26-05-2011 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

master of puppets as dictated by knifey spooney.

close second was deicide, but no cigar for them!!!!

:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

I never really dictated it, more suggested it, but it's a damn shame that MOP isn't on the list and AOTW was great crack while it was around.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It was a bit of fun for a while alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Congrats Knifey!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

1992.dei.jpg

that is all ..............

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm siding with Max on this one :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

hmmmm .... one of my favourite albums v Legion? OK I'll go with Legion :p

:rolleyes: They're starting already. AOTW ain't even back 24 hours! Ye can't let me enjoy this achievement can ye lads.:p

The flames of a crashed dream are so much warmer than feelings of joy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Right my army of Glen Benton haters, time to mobilize. :D

Max Power has snuck his band of miscreants, with their delusions of Deicide, back onto the forum. Let us crush them in battle once again.:mad:

t's a damn shame that MOP isn't on the list
    The best Metallica album made it and that's good enough for me :).

• Advertisement

Malice wrote: »

And more importantly Deicide never made it. ;)

That's all well and good, but that list is flawed without MOP on it and I will not stand for it.

Kess73 wrote: »
    And more importantly Deicide never made it. ;)
    I didn't actually realise that until now. I always thought there was at least one of their albums on there considering how popular they were in the voting.
    That's all well and good, but that list is flawed without MOP on it and I will not stand for it.
    rabble.jpg

I didn't actually realise that until now. I always thought there was at least one of their albums on there considering how popular they were in the voting.

rabble.jpg

Thankfully there were always enough civic minded folk about to prevent it from happening.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

so lets get the ball rolling for next weeks album of the week

i vote disturbed - asylum, it's in my head the last few days and me likey!

and perhaps we should have an honorary mention of a deicide album just to keep maxpower happy the peace, they have 12 albums so we'll burn thru em quick enough!:p

so lets get the ball rolling for next weeks album of the week
    Just to nip this in the bud in case there is any confusion: Album of the Week is not coming back.
    When I resurrected it I was told by a few people that it was going to end up being a pain to moderate and sadly it ended up that way. It's been stopped twice now (by two different moderators) because people end up acting the twat over it. Apologies to those of you who entered into the spirit of the thing properly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement