Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of changing back door lock?

• 26-05-2011 11:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭

I know its the DIY section, but I want to pay someone to change the lock on just back door(DIY is out of the question), does anyone know the cost of getting someone to do this?

Thanks for your input.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

I know its the DIY section, but I want to pay someone to change the lock on just back door(DIY is out of the question), does anyone know the cost of getting someone to do this?

Thanks for your input.

It is a normal upvc door style of lock??

If so then 10 euro for an anti snap lock from Mila,and then simply unscrew the old lock and screw in the new lock yourself.

Job done.

Couldnt be much more simple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

If you want to pay someone to do it. Then it might be a good idea to let us know where your living.

I agree the anti snap locks are good but the disadvantage is you cannot open them from outside.

Advertisement