Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discussion on "The Sticky of Sticky's" thread

Options
  • 19-05-2011 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

how will we know if theres a new post in the sticky?? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭EAFC_rdfl

just seen they've been unstickied, i see...

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

If you have posted in the threads then you should get alerted by email of new posts or alternatively you can go into the individual threads and select "follow thread" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much effort though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

danniemcq wrote: »
    soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much effort though :p
    It's a bitch, aint it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

muffler wrote: »
    It's a bitch, aint it?

Like that <SNIP> fella I work with

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Durnish

So my war on stickies finds a new ally, the internet mobile phone? Great news.

The Photogame thread was a "visitor attraction" for the Donegal board, immediately visible and surviving under its own momentum before it was nailed to the cross of stickydom, so why not let it sink or swim, feel the "oxygen of publicity" blah blah, unstick it and let its rivers run free and so end this war between the messageboard Darwinists and the StickyPeople?

Survival of the Fittest rules!

Adds
    Oh crap, better read the pages before I post. Off to the photgame thread right now. Watch that space.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭EAFC_rdfl

muffler wrote: »
    If you have posted in the threads then you should get alerted by email of new posts or alternatively you can go into the individual threads and select "follow thread" :)
    Nah I don't like to be getting tons of spam emails thanks!

Advertisement