Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Towel shave -Athlone

Options
  • 27-05-2011 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,531 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,can anyone tell me if there are any barbers in Athlone who do Hot Towel shaves?will be in the town over the weekend and want to get it done.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭slowharry

I think there is a new barbers on Northgate St that does hot towell shaves but since I've never set foot inside the door of the place i cant be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

slowharry wrote: »
    I think there is a new barbers on Northgate St that does hot towell shaves but since I've never set foot inside the door of the place i cant be sure.

Pretty sure The Golden Scissors (Northgate St) and Dec's (Lloyds Lane) do it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

Turkish place on Northgate Street do it.

I gave up on Dec's. More often than not he wasn't there himself, and you got someone new each time.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,531 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Thanks for the replies.Which place would ye recommend and whats the price for the shave or is there a deal for haircut and shave?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

yabadabado wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies.Which place would ye recommend and whats the price for the shave or is there a deal for haircut and shave?

Hot towel shave is €15 in northgate St

• Advertisement
Advertisement