Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help!!! LC dropping out 2 weeks b4 exams :(

• 27-05-2011 2:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

im currently repeating Lc, last year i got 245 and was offered a business level 6! i wanted a level 8 but the requirements need me to get a c3 in a HL subject, which has to be biology (super hard) . the course last year was 125 that i was offered.. do you think i might get this course again if i dont sit my exams? i will not do any better, im hopeless now and they are 2 weeks away!! fees are also 284euro, money my parents cud do with saving!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

lonm5 wrote: »
    im currently repeating Lc, last year i got 245 and was offered a business level 6! i wanted a level 8 but the requirements need me to get a c3 in a HL subject, which has to be biology (super hard) . the course last year was 125 that i was offered.. do you think i might get this course again if i dont sit my exams? i will not do any better, im hopeless now and they are 2 weeks away!! fees are also 284euro, money my parents cud do with saving!!

For the sake of 284e just sit them. Oh and wrong section, there's a LC forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lonm5

yesno1234 wrote: »
    For the sake of 284e just sit them. Oh and wrong section, there's a LC forum.
    i know its not a lot of money but we are in deep recession!!! and my parents are unempolyed now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Trust me your parents will much prefer seeing you sit them and getting what you want. Or why not save up and pay them back.

Advertisement