Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Present for my gf, she's going away on a trip.

Options
  • 27-05-2011 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

My girlfriend is off to the States for a few months on Tuesday and I want to pick her something up this weekend as a present, can't think what though? Maybe something to help with her trip? any help appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

My gf went to oz a few years ago and did alot of travelling around, you know the hostel stays slummed it in a camper too for a few weeks so for her last couple of nights i booked her into the Hilton in Sydney, did it for her while she was out there and just emailed the reservation to her, she loved it and still talks about it now

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

A nice journal, like a Moleskine, for her to keep a kind of travel diary, stick in photos, ticket stubs etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

Where is she going or what is she doing over there, is she travelling, working or both, maybe the city she is going to would help people who have been there give some ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

amazon kindle

Advertisement