Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collecting winnings from betdash game

• 27-05-2011 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

hey was just wondering how do u collect your winning money from the betdash game. I think i remember hearing that u need an AIB bank account set up with betdash to deposit and withdraw money ?

i dont have an AIB account only a BOI account could i still collect my winnings that way ??

i also have a Paddypower account using the same username for betdash would i not be able to collect it from paddypower or transfer the winnings to my PP account ?

any help would be appreciated thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Fursttimer

Why don't you ask in the betdash thread :confused:

Or better still why don't you use the 'CONTACT US' section on betdash :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭neiler987

yeah alright thanks ill just try that then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭ValueSeeker

Have you a paypal account? I gave it a try, deposited from paypal and withdrew my winnings back to it no problem. I seriously doubt you can only withdraw to a particular bank.

neiler987 wrote: »
    yeah alright thanks ill just try that then

Don't mean to be smart (kinda reads that way) but you would have had an answer by now if you contacted Justin via Contact Us. He's pretty swift in replying.

Personally, like Valueseeker above, I use paypal. Withdrawals are instant back to paypal.

• Advertisement

I seriously doubt you can only withdraw to a particular bank.

I just thought u might have been able to because u can deposit and withdraw from PP account with AIB so thought betdash might have been the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭ValueSeeker

I meant if they do withdrawals to bank accounts (which they probably do or will do), they would withdraw to any account whether it be BOI, AIB etc.

I meant if they do withdrawals to bank accounts (which they probably do or will do), they would withdraw to any account whether it be BOI, AIB etc.

oh okay thx

Advertisement