Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apparently Eircom Salesmen Called To Our Door

• 27-05-2011 9:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,998 ✭✭✭✭

I got home from work yesterday evening and the missus who was on a day off mentioned that some salesmen from Eircom had called to our door. They asked if we had phone and broadband. The good lady mentioned that her boyfriend handled these things and that she didn't know much about it. She mentioned that we had UPC to which the salesman replied, 'Oh you must have noticed that it's quite slow'.

I just felt the need to share that with you. I laughed and chortled and wished I had of been there to talk to these fellows.

*For the record we have home phone and 25MB broadband.

Comments

Sure not even UPC could match eircom NGB 8Mb!! :D:D

Normally if they comes to my door or vodafone or anyone else, I normally just say "I have 25Mb, you can't match it, no thanks, goodbye. And close the door.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

can't wait for them to come to my door selling their wares.

UPC 100mbps and phone with free international landline calls evenings & weekends for €57.

have i noticed it's slow? oh yes, sometimes i can only get 60mbps at peak times. :rolleyes:

Advertisement