Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question regarding ucd letter

Options
  • 27-05-2011 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭

It says

Course code: offer on the grounds of mature years' subject to CAO procedure

anyone got this before? does it mean you've been accepted and just have to wait to for cao to offer it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

It Does :D Just make sure UCD are your first choice if that's the course you want on your CAO, else if you're accepted into any choices above that, CAO will offer you them before UCD.
    CONGRATULATIONS :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Yep! Well done.

They word their offer letters very strangely! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

congratulations on making it into ucd. what are you going to be studyin?

they do word the letters well confusingly don't they.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Reeni

It was actually me Ronano was asking for, I got the letter. I'll be studying Veterinary Nursing! So excited I've tried for years to get in! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Reeni wrote: »
    It was actually me Ronano was asking for, I got the letter. I'll be studying Veterinary Nursing! So excited I've tried for years to get in! :D:D

Well done you! Thats not a easy course to get into. Congratulations. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

Reeni wrote: »

Ah Reeni, that's FABULOUS!!! Congratulations, I'd say you're super excited at the moment??:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

nice one. say you were jumping round the place mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Reeni

Thanks all! Yeah i'm delighted and bouncing round the place is right, I haven't stopped!
    paperclip2 wrote: »
    Well done you! Thats not a easy course to get into. Congratulations. :)
    Ah tell me about it i've been trying to get in since I was 20 and i'm 26 now. Worth the wait :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

See y'all in UCD!!! :pac:

Advertisement