Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seasonal Rugby

Options
  • 27-05-2011 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

This is probably in the wrong forum, but it's about a Simulation game, and it's a game of rugby so, this was the closest.

Well, anyway, I've just built a Rugby Simulator and am about to start the new season for the game. Basically, we're looking for new players to contribute to the game.

If you go here and sign up, you'll become part of the game. You'll be offered a contract from one of four existing teams and then you'll be involved! Games are played once a week, and whilst you would probably start off in the reserves, who knows how far you could get!

The same site has other simulated sports games - Tennis, Cricket, League... But the Rugby one is my favourite.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Best of luck with this Calim.

Unfortunately I won't be signing up as I already spend too much time on BR.

Advertisement