Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gates in Belgrove

Options
  • 27-05-2011 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if they will be locking the gates in res today after the last of the students move out?

Left my car parked in Belgrove last night and would rather wait until tomorrow to pick it up if I can.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I'd say you should be ok, there'll be people in and out doing house inspections, cleaning, and other such things.

You could ring them if you want: 01 716 1034 - normally there'd be RA's there at this time, but as it's the end of term and the leases are up, I'm not sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I imagine there'll be other people living there for the summer such as language students.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MissRealist

I lived with three RA's... as far as I know they're there until the first week of June at least so you should be fine :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I imagine there'll be other people living there for the summer such as language students.

I heard somewhere that Glenomena is the only one open for summer accomodation, although I don't think it's true.

I heard another rumour that they are renovating/refurbishing Belgrove this summer - again, might not be true!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

I heard another rumour that they are renovating/refurbishing Belgrove this summer - again, might not be true!

But surely that would ruin the charm of the place no?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I heard somewhere that Glenomena is the only one open for summer accomodation, although I don't think it's true.

I've seen people living in Belgrove, Merville, Roebuck and Glenomena in summers past. Though they might have changed that this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Glenomena2011

Glenomena 9 and 10 are full of UCD students during the summer (less so lately because of high fees), 1-8 have a summer school of Italians etc around 16

Belgrove will be empty this summer its being renovated.

Merville has summer school kids in it like 14 15.

There are RAs for all occupied residences all summer, there has to be, but they're working out of one office, Merville beside Centra.

Advertisement