Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adwords Agency/MCC credit application?

Options
  • 27-05-2011 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows about credit terms (??) you can apply to Google with as an agency.
    I'm not 100% sure of what I'm asking, but I hear, as an agency managing a client center, you can apply for some kind of reduction?

I had a dig around on Adwords Help, but couldn't find anything about it...:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 HomePainting

I'm not sure, I'd say there is some sort of discount available for agencies. I'd reckon you'd have to be Professional Adwords Certified & spending X amount per month if this is true.

How bout you go to the source & find out -> http://www.google.com/support/forum/ Post a question in the adwords section, im sure you'll get the correct answer there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

cool, nice one

Advertisement