Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graph Question

• 27-05-2011 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭

how do i read this graph. i can't understand it. i have to find the resistance at 4 degrees. i know the answer is 66000 ohms because i got the answer off the marking scheme. all i know is that you go up on the graph from 4 degrees to find the corresponding resistance.

graphnz.png
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 ShonyBoulders

It looks like they scale it differently, in terms of space used, for 0-50 on the y-axis, but it doesn't make that much difference. From 50-100 inclusive they still use 5 lines to do so. So just count up one line from 50, you are now at 60, then note how the dot is slightly above halfway between 60 and 70, and you've got your 66 (thousand).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

thanks

No problem, is this question on the exam papers?

yeah, 2010 HL technology

Ah cool, I was thinking it might have been Physics but then it didn't look like anything I'd seen before on the papers so I was a bit unsure. :p

• Advertisement

yeah for once physics turned out to be the easy option :P

Advertisement