Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem with phone

Options
  • 27-05-2011 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭

Hey i dont really know where else to put this if this is the wrong forum could the mods please move it to the right forum please and thank you :)

i have a problem with my phone it is a nokia 2730 i got it for christmas last year just a cheap phone that i can call and text with...
    i have not dropped it much only twice onto carpet and tiled floors....and i have not deleted any messages from my phone

which leads me to my problem..any time i try delete messages from my phone it will delete between 20 and 40 texts before freezing and turning itself off..and i have to take out the battery let it rest for a few mins before turning it on again or else it will not work properly..its only been happening the past 2 days but it is very annoying

can anyone suggest the cause of this problem or any solutions?? :(

thank you in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

thanks very much!

i now feel like an idiot for asking the problem was obvious i failed to see it :P

i will take your advice!!

thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement