Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to start a company forum?

Options
  • 27-05-2011 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi Just looking for some help/advice around what is required to start a company forum and how that works?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Hi Just looking for some help/advice around what is required to start a company forum and how that works?

If you mean one of the Talk To forums, then you should contact sales at boards.ie to arrange this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Ruth R OLeary

Thanks - is there a phone number as the one that is advertised is not being picked up and I wanted to talk to someone about this as soon as possible. Any suggestions?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Thanks - is there a phone number as the one that is advertised is not being picked up and I wanted to talk to someone about this as soon as possible. Any suggestions?

I'm not aware of what phone number that would be, but I can highlight this for the Community Managers for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Ruth R OLeary

It's the one advertised (only one I can find) - the 01 421 8734 advertised on boardsdeals. if there is another one, I'd appreciate it if you could PM me

Thanks

It's the one advertised (only one I can find) - the 01 421 8734 advertised on boardsdeals. if there is another one, I'd appreciate it if you could PM me

Thanks

Sorry, I'm not aware of a phone number that can be used. I've left a note for the community managers to highlight this, but I'd still recommend you mail the sales address.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Hi Ruth

Just drop me a line to darragh@boards.ie

Thanks

Darragh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement