Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cycling Ireland licence

• 27-05-2011 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I recently got my cycling ireland licence but on the card it has my licence number and then beside it says "JUNIOR"! I registerd as under U16 but should it not say that instead of under "JUNIOR"?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭brainstorm

Either it is a genuine mistake or it has something to do with the month you were born. In which case you are (un)lucky enough to be graded up by age...
    Anyone who knows for sure about that....correct me!

I think the same rules apply for underage categories in GAA etc.

best to get onto CI about it, or a commissaire at a race if that's sooner, see what they say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭morana

jason2011 wrote: »
    I recently got my cycling ireland licence but on the card it has my licence number and then beside it says "JUNIOR"! I registerd as under U16 but should it not say that instead of under "JUNIOR"?

pm me with your name and I will check out for you over the weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Now that you mention it, mine says that I am a master, but I don't think I am. I probably ticked the wrong box.

Advertisement