Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerald Kean & Lisa Murphy home raid

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

azvor wrote: »
    I don't believe the term "insurance" was used or "insinuated" by my goodself !!...BUT...what I was insinuating was that this whole affair was an utter sham and anyone who believes that this was a genuine "robbery" and house attack when the cameras/security system was turned off, and was carried off in a matter of "minutes" !!!!!....by 4 guys with 2 knives between them... must be living in a fantasy world.....The characters in this charade are 2 notable wannabe "Irish Celebs".....and the bottom line is this..... ?

Am I missing something? Do you mean they did this purely to raise their profiles? A bit of a stretch no?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 azvor

NO.....they did it to raise their Cash-Flow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or maybe just "Dr. Gerald's" cash flow.................:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

ams wrote: »

i am disappointed with this article. it says she is only eating a little but it fails to say what she is eating.
    It is also disrespectful towards her partner who should be referred to by his title of doctor which he apparently bought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

c'mon confess Azvor..what have you got against the guy? did you have some dealings with him in the past or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

NO.....they did it to raise their Cash-Flow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or maybe just "Dr. Gerald's" cash flow.................:rolleyes:

But they had no insurance so how does that work?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

fryup wrote: »
    c'mon confess Azvor..what have you got against the guy? did you have some dealings with him in the past or something?

its all quite farcical if you read rate my solicitors, if what is said there is true.

the guy seems to have styled himself as man of the people or so The Times believes. He believes he is much loved, much like Bertie Ahern.

I am not sure if people in post celtic tiger Ireland really idolise someone who lives so extravagantly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Are you "insinuating" that you actually believe this tale ?????? and if so.... WHY ?????

Well, I was criticizing you I was just asking "cui bono" or who benefits.. If Keane organised for this to happen, then he would have done so with a particular goal in mind.. But I dont see anything that he has gained from this... You said that he did it to "raise their cash flow".. Like I said, he didnt gain financially as the rings are not covered by insurance..

I love a good conspiracy theory, but I'm not buying yours.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Shes hot, A woman who can look after herself, Im surprised the burglars didnt ask her for a ride.

The scam does not need to rely on Insurance....simply "acquire" Lisa's Jewelery and flog it through the "black-market"....There is also the possibility that the original Jewelery has already been sold off to pay for his lavish life-style and has been replaced with paste...Hence the "urgent" need to have the replicas "disappear" quick....Maybe Lisa was "thinking" of having them insured...

Anyway, the entire incident was designed to garnish much-craved attention and even a little public sympatthy..... It now seems that "Dr. Gerald" wants Lisa to go home to her parents to "recover"...that's another way of saying "Get the Hell out of my Life".....

How anyone can take either of them seriously in any regard is beyond belief....and as to someone engaging Kean for any legal work.....well that IS incredible...

I think that they will also break up in the near future...I'd give them about another month before some dramatic "announcement".....

charlemont wrote: »
    Shes hot, A woman who can look after herself, Im surprised the burglars didnt ask her for a ride.

Maybe they did and that's why she has been staring at the TV and not "eating"...Even though the 4 dangerous robbers heavily armed with 2 knives were only in the house for approx. 15 minutes....it would probably have been much longer than a session with the "Dr."..... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 408 ✭✭NormanNicetouch

"Not eating". Probably the Grocers in D4 have taken a bit cut in their takings as regards lettuce leaves and celery lengths.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Sarah.T

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She got "fame/celeb status" from it
    http://thecraic-sarah.blogspot.com/2011/06/sympathetic-or-not-surprised.html just joined the boards now..just wrote a blog on these pair!

I don't believe the term "insurance" was used or "insinuated" by my goodself !!...BUT...what I was insinuating was that this whole affair was an utter sham and anyone who believes that this was a genuine "robbery" and house attack when the cameras/security system was turned off, and was carried off in a matter of "minutes" !!!!!....by 4 guys with 2 knives between them... must be living in a fantasy world.....The characters in this charade are 2 notable wannabe "Irish Celebs".....and the bottom line is this..... Where do you think they get their funding for their lavish "life-style"- from.... What a lucky escape Flatley had !!!!!!!!!! ...
    Are you "insinuating" that you actually believe this tale ?????? and if so.... WHY ?????
    :)

By the way...I would love to hear from some "Anon" Garda as to what their take & perspective on this entire matter is ?????
    http://thecraic-sarah.blogspot.com/2011/06/sympathetic-or-not-surprised.html

have literally just joined the boards and saw this thread..iv just wrote a blog on this incident...would love if y'all would let me know what u think...Thanks so much:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Hi Sarah,

You need to paragraph out the work a bit better.. I find it a bit difficult to read.. And the images seem to be just thrown anywhere within the text, you might be better off "left" or "right" aligning them so that they dont interfere with the flow of the text (if that within your remit)..

Just listening to the news there and it appears that the guards picked up a gang on the way to carry out a kidnapping last night.. Wonder if it's the same gang? They only have them for possession by the sounds of it, which they will all deny, and be back out robbing within the year..

Hi Johnathan...Only seeing this now! A belated thanks for the.advice :). Oh and that gang you mentioned are probably still at it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 279 ✭✭Pa Dee

Very odd couple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Pa Dee wrote: »
    Very odd couple.

Seems they have split up now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,599 ✭✭✭✭walshb

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Seems they have split up now

They have. If ever there was a celebrity arrangement it was these two. Boy did they look odd together.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

The state of both of them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I reckon there was never a robbery.

I think it's too coincidental that they were 'robbed' and then 6months later they break up?

He prob caught her riding someone else.

I actually said this to someone when the robbery first came to light. 'They'll be broken up in a few months'. I love being right.

Advertisement