Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good 80's nites out in Dublin

Options
  • 27-05-2011 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey, Does any1 know of a good 80's club in Dublin??

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

EOINYWONEY wrote: »

No, but I know where to find the Dublin forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 EOINYWONEY

where

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

where

Here, which is why I already moved it.

sorry mate, cheers

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Madonna's is an 80's themed nightclub downstairs in Eamonn Doran's/3 Crown Alley/The Old Store House or whatever they're calling themselves these days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

+1 for Madonna's

The Master wrote: »
    Madonna's is an 80's themed nightclub downstairs in Eamonn Doran's/3 Crown Alley/The Old Store House or whatever they're calling themselves these days
    yeh weve been there, any more??

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭radiofreak

Club Nassau, At The Corner of Nassau St/Kildare St. Eighties Night every Friday and Saturday Nights And Bank Holiday Sundays.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭hinault

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭radiofreak

hinault wrote: »

I wouldn't step foot in this place. Very Rough Crowd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭hinault

radiofreak wrote: »
    I wouldn't step foot in this place. Very Rough Crowd.

I've never been in the place but I heard it constantly being advertised on Q102.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 lauraconn

radiofreak wrote: »
    Club Nassau, At The Corner of Nassau St/Kildare St. Eighties Night every Friday and Saturday Nights And Bank Holiday Sundays.

Club Nassau may be the best place i think. There isn't too many places in Dublin unfortunately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Spear-mint 80s night in DC Forum

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Kitty-kitty

Eoin, I'm going to guess you're a guy. If so, awesome, head to Club Nassau, 80's tunes all night every night and it's a prime spot for hen parties! If you're going witha flock of girls, though, Club Nassau attracts about 10% men and that 10% are some of the weirdest, creepiest sleeze I've ever had the misfortune to meet.

hey kitty-kitty, tanx for the reply. havn't been to club nassau yet. been to madonnas a couple times and just want a change of scenerie. meself and herself are only in our mid 20's but love all the 60's, 70's - not to mad about but the 80's hell yeh. from Patsy Cline, Johhny Cash - all 80's. anyway th:cool:anking u x

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Jumboman

Anyone know if break for the border still do a 80s night ?

Advertisement