Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Value Broadband + Talk Anytime Questions

• 27-05-2011 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

My father recently switched from Eircom to Vodafone's Value Broadband + Talk Anytime package. We are still using the Neotopia Eircom router we had from before. According to the Vodafone website we have DSL broadband and as far as I know the max speed this connection can handle is 3mb (I'm not 100% on this) This is my most recent speedtest:

1314724987.png

I live in the suburbs of Ballina Co. Mayo. Should we not be getting better speeds than this? I have also been experiencing the problems with pages not loading in the last 2 days.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

AJ6000 wrote: »
    My father recently switched from Eircom to Vodafone's Value Broadband + Talk Anytime package. We are still using the Neotopia Eircom router we had from before. According to the Vodafone website we have DSL broadband and as far as I know the max speed this connection can handle is 3mb (I'm not 100% on this) This is my most recent speedtest:

1314724987.png

I live in the suburbs of Ballina Co. Mayo. Should we not be getting better speeds than this? I have also been experiencing the problems with pages not loading in the last 2 days.

Post your line stats, so we can laugh at them for a bit, and then figure out whats wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭AJ6000

sorry about the noobness but where could I find my line stats?

Advertisement