Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sage Francis Q&A

• 27-05-2011 3:28pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Who here would be interested in having a Q&A forum with Sage Francis?

I've been in touch with Uncle Sage and he is very open to having a Q&A with us boardsie's. There are still a few kinks to iron out, so right now i'm just checking to see if there would be any interest before going any further.

So, anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭HATCHET IRL

serious mc, love his music but honestly wouldnt know wat to ask him. wouldnt mind readin wat everyone else asks him tho..still havent listened to his very first album, any good do ya know?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

serious mc, love his music but honestly wouldnt know wat to ask him. wouldnt mind readin wat everyone else asks him tho..still havent listened to his very first album, any good do ya know?

Personal Journals is an exceptional album. Stop what you are doing and get it :)

have that but theres one b4 it im sure

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Nope, that's his first album. The are about 5 or 6 in th sick of waiting series, and a couple of live albums as well

yeah sick of waitin tables i was thinkin of, my bad:o
    im surprised by da lack of replies here..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Ask him how do you beat Barcelona.:)

I think its a good idea for the forum and could probably come up with some less difficult and more hip hopesque questions if an interview was to happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Sage is a GENIUS.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 miniPhil

Awesome dude indeed. Would love to ask him some questions. Not sure what yet, this requires some thought.

There hasn't been much of a responce on this, so we'll call it off for now.

But for those of you that showed interest, you can always get on to www.strangefamousrecords.com/forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

This added to the amount of j-shawn (kendrick lamar etc) type "rapper" threads makes me think this should be the renamed to the r&b forum.

• Advertisement

This added to the amount of j-shawn (kendrick lamar etc) type "rapper" threads makes me think this should be the renamed to the r&b forum.

eh? You think that Sage Francis is an R&B artist?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    eh? You think that Sage Francis is an R&B artist?

No the amount of threads and post of these crappy r&b style rappers and the lack of attention for Sage and others makes me think this could be renamed to the r&b forum.

Advertisement