Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Meet Saturday July 2nd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

orion - electricity last week, broadband this. geez, what's next? :D:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Saturday 25 June
    I can stretch to Newry,Rostrevor,Warrenpoint,Dublin,Kildare and Limerick, Donegal though is a little far;)
    I am not sure if there are any other Donegal posters here but you can "call" your own local event, I just usually suggest Dublin as it is easiest for the majority.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

Absolutely, I completely understand. Dublin is the most logical place for most folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Butterflylove

Sunday 3rd July
    Isobelle is a week old as of yesterday think we can make the next meet :D

Last one I was too heavily pregnant was so sad to miss the Zoo!!

Im good for most weekends, obv bar the 19th, Daddy wants his Little Princess all to himself that day :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Sunday 3rd July
    I've extended the poll a little bit in case people haven't seen it... Looks like 2nd July is most popular at the moment...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Saturday 2nd July
    I need to amend my vote! :D Can no longer do the weekend of 18/19th (forgot it was fathers day!! :eek:) but can do the July weekend instead, I think it needs to be done by a mod rather than us mere mortals :P

Sunday 3rd July
    :eek: didn't know we could amend votes, cool...

Saturday 2nd July
    Learn something new everyday :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭TommyTippee

CathyMoran wrote: »
    Daddy Shane has said that he wants to wait until she is 4 weeks old until we start taking her out, wow, 4 weeks old...sorry, my mind is on seeing my new baby at the moment. I am sure that we will know the ly of the land when she is born. Our son would love to meet up as he is a really social little boy.
    :confused:

Sunday 3rd July
    :confused:

Unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you nowhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Sunday 26th June
    Can I amend my vote too please?! :D
    To include the 2nd and 3rd July??

Mr liliq has decided he will be brave this time and come along (as long as there's gonna be other Daddy's there too :rolleyes: )

Sunday 3rd July
    My partner will be there :) and Orion is a Daddy :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Saturday 25 June
    Do remember to remind him that they are strange internet people though;)

The July weekend is looking like it will be the most popular, I have bought my picnic bag and blanket in preparation:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Saturday 2nd July
    Yes I am. A daddy that is - not a strange internet person :D

I should be there depending on date - 18/19th June out but all other dates are looking good.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭hacked

Isobel and I would be very interested! :D It's been so long since I've seen any of you'se! Will see if the boyfriend will come along too.

Saturday 25 June
    We would love to see you too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Would love to make it. . saturdays are out for me though cos i work:( had such fun at the zoo meet up. . so long ago now :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Sunday 3rd July
    I just remembered we've a night away booked for 2nd (our first since himself was born!) so if it's on that day we'll only be able to go for a short while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Saturday 25 June
    what time do you all meet till, i can't meet till half 2 because of access issues.

Sunday 3rd July
    Usually meet around 1/1.30pm and go from there... It'll take us a while to get around with all the babies though I'm sure, I've never been to a zoo meet though!

So will we go for the 2nd? I can change the title to let people know :)

• Advertisement

Saturday 25 June
    Date - 2nd July
    Location - Phoenix Park/Zoo.

A few people have zoo membership so hopefully we can get the majority of people in on that.
    If there is anyone that entrance to the zoo would be prohibitively expensive for and would like to come pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Sunday 26th June
    Yay, can't wait!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭hacked

What time will we be meeting?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Sunday 3rd July
    Aidan will be having surgery on the Wednesday, so provisionally for the Saturday. he should be right as rain by then again :D

Saturday 25 June
    wolfpawnat wrote: »
    Aidan will be having surgery on the Wednesday, so provisionally for the Saturday. he should be right as rain by then again :D

oh no:(
    Hope he is ok

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Sunday 3rd July
    Moonbeam wrote: »
    oh no:(
    Hope he is ok

He'll be fine, just 2 grommets. Should be a day case! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Butterflylove

Sunday 3rd July
    Oooo me and Isobelle are so excited our first meet and first time to the Zoo!! :D

Saturday 2nd July
    Us too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

Aw you always have these things on when i have other plans (which is rare)

Coming back from my holidays on 2nd July, would love to meet ye.

spotted Moonbeam one day in Newry but was too shy to say Hi :D

• Advertisement

Saturday 25 June
    Next time:)

Advertisement