Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Meet Saturday July 2nd

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Saturday 25 June
    bumpity bump bump;)

A few people have mentioned that they have not seen this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Sunday 3rd July
    Will be there :D Can't wait to see everyone, what time will we meet at?

Sunday 3rd July
    Just bumping this??? Is 1.30pm ok with everyone? Or earlier? Later?

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭hacked

1.30 works for me. I don't know if i could make it much earlier. I'm coming from south county, so will need to get DART and LUAS and get a toddler and lunches ready in the morning!!

Sunday 3rd July
    Picanic!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Saturday 25 June
    It is good for me too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Saturday 2nd July
    Moonbeam wrote: »
    It is good for me too:)

+1 suits us fine!

@hacked I'm southside too, will be driving from blackrock if you wanted a lift along the way would be no prob. Might save you a little bit of hassle!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Sunday 3rd July
    I am afraid that we will probably not be there - we had recent bereavements and our daugher is still a bit young - will play it by ear. We are looking forward to showing her off when she is ready and baby Shane has grown up into a real little giggle-monster.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Saturday 25 June
    I can't make it till half 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

Im trying to rob my nephew to bring :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Sunday 26th June
    1:30pm is perfect for me... Am hoping I can still make it. Found out only this evening that I'm doggy sitting again from Friday morning to Sunday evening, but I reckon a couple of hours chilling out on their own won't do them any harm! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Sunday 3rd July
    Where exactly will we meet on Saturday? I'm sure the area around the zoo will be busy do it'll be hard to spot a group. I don't fancy going over to random groups asking if they're from boards!

Sunday 3rd July
    Pm me your number and I'll text you when I'm there, we usually meet on the grass opposite the entrance to the Zoo

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Butterflylove

Sunday 3rd July
    Half one is good for me too ! OOOOO so excited Having been to the Zoo in years :D (oh and its Isobelles first time too :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Sunday 3rd July
    Aido is perfect after his surgery. We will be packing a lunch too, plus a few treaties, because I am bored without his dad here for the few days and I have chocolate I want to use up. Sorry if anyone is on a diet, if ye are, avoid me at lunch time :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Saturday 2nd July
    Can you add me to that list January? Will PM you my number if that's okay!

Saturday 25 June
    This is shaping up to me a great outing:)
    I must remember to pack a picnic!!
    If anyone wants my number let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Butterflylove

Sunday 3rd July
    so what's the plan half one outside Zoo? :-)

Saturday 25 June
    Yup,
    I will try be there a bit before but can not guarantee it:)
    Looks like we will have nice weather for it too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

Have a great time! Wish i was going :)

• Advertisement

Hey all, we're still coming. Thought little girl might have been getting sick but it turns out its a combination of teething and a really bad dose of hayfever!! I swear she hasnt got the plague :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Saturday 25 June
    Unfortunately Elisha after getting a bad bug she's a awful rash, high temper and just want to sleep. Down the doc and she got antibiotics, poor girl was crying hysterically so didn't even get to ask the doc what infection she had doc just said infection also that she's contiguous so she's not to be around other kids. Maybe next time :(:( she would of loving to see all the animals and the kids

Saturday 25 June
    Aww:(
    Poor darling.
    *huge hugs* for her

Sunday 3rd July
    :( Hope she feels better soon x

Hey all -- I've been down to the chemist twice now, and they said they think Isobel just has hayfever. I'm fairly certain she isnt contagious, but she does look awful...especially outside :P She's snotty, coughing a bit and has red eyes. She's in good form today and looks better than she has been other days (we havent been outside yet though!) Hopefully some of youwill see this this morning. We'd still like to come if we can, but if it makes you uncomftorable thats ok too! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Sunday 3rd July
    We won't make this one :( We've got our first night away tonight so between expressing, generally getting things organised, giving 100 instruction to our babysitter and trying to get away asap we just don't have the time. We're in the park now for a walk and it's a smashing day so you should have a brilliant time.

Hopefully next time!

Saturday 25 June
    We are opposite the entrance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Sunday 26th June
    Sorry to have missed today- had a mental week so I was completely floored. Baby growing is taking every ounce of energy I have I think! :rolleyes:
    Hope it was a fun day and fingers crossed we'll see you at the next one! :)

Saturday 25 June
    There were only 4 of us there but it was a lovely sunny day:)
    It was lovely to see people again too and some little babies are not so little anymore!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Sunday 3rd July
    Sorry that we were not there, hopefully the next time when Helen is a bit more grown up. We are still getting used to getting out with our two, not as easy at it seems, doing the weekly shopping takes a weeks preparation.

Advertisement