Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Meet Saturday July 2nd

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Saturday 25 June
    lol:)
    24 hour Tescos rocks!!
    The 2 girls are sound asleep and completely wrecked from the Zoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Sunday 3rd July
    We had a great day, even if all he wanted to was chase crows and play on the slide!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Sunday 3rd July
    Really sorry we missed it. Will def make the next meet up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Saturday 2nd July
    Had a great day! Although I'm not sure Ella really appreciated the animals, she had fun robbing Isobels lunch! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Saturday 25 June
    Ah i'm raging we weren't there, Elisha was a bundle of energy today you wouldn't no she was sick unless you seen her spots. Looking forward to next meet up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭hacked

Lola92 wrote: »
    Had a great day! Although I'm not sure Ella really appreciated the animals, she had fun robbing Isobels lunch! :D

I'm not sure if it was so much being robbed as it was forced upon her. Isobel really took shine to her anyway! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Ah no gutted I missed it, sounds like it was great fun! Must keep a closer eye on this forum for the next one :)

Advertisement