Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deerhaven?

Options
  • 27-05-2011 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Looking at houses in Deerhaven in Clonee. Anyone living up there that can tell me how they like the area? Especially the Close and the Avenue? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭itsallaboutme!!

Hi! This July I will be living on the avenue 4 yrs and love it there!!! We are down near the green area across form the crescent where its a bit of a cul de sac so its very quite there. I have friends who live on the main part of the avenue as you turn left of the park and even though its kind if the main road into the rest of the estate its still very quite. The avenue is mainly young families so there are plenty of young kids around but all very nice people I must say!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mcgill

Thanks so much for your feedback!!

Advertisement