Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portfolio for the Advertising Masters

Options
  • 27-05-2011 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

My interview for the Advertising masters is next week and trying to get a portfolio together. What stuff should i be doing? What are they looking for? How much stuff should i have? Eeek :O

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭conf101

Hey Jaja,

you don't need to have a massive amount of stuff for your portfolio, just a few pieces that show your creative side. Basically bring in anything creative you may have done. If you've done any advertising in the past that's great but it's not necessary. Bring in any writing, journalism, drawing, painting, web design, graphic design, art, sculpture, photography you've done. They're not looking for you to be an advertising whizz, they just want to see that you're a creative person.

Best of luck with the interview.

Advertisement