Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Banking Question

Options
  • 27-05-2011 5:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭

I am with bank of ireland. I have three accounts, current, credit card and savings/deposit account.

If I want to transfer some money from savings account to current account then do I need to add my own account as a beneficiary or is there some way I can transfer money between my own accounts without going through the add a beneficiary stuff (which I believe can ve done by phone now but they sill need to send you a letter to register your phone *sigh)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Ring the bank's technical support... that's what they're there for surely?

Make them work for the €34 billion - or whatever - that we've given them! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dimma

No need to ring em, just look at the demo, it will explain but otherwise, click on payments option on left hand side, then click money transfer, it will bring up you aaccounts, just pick the account,type in the amount you wanna transfer and it will ask for part of your pin code and yippee do da it is done,it is all in the BOI365 demo but no need to ring them to transfer between account in BOI if they are registered online....hope this helps..:)

Advertisement