Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bug in search results after ban lift.

Options
  • 27-05-2011 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

I was banned temporarily from a forum for trolling. The ban was lifted today. Now thread titles from that forum are not displayed in search results (though the content of posts are). There is no hyperlink to access the post either, since that is usually the thread title.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Normally when that happens the thread in question has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Kadongy

TheZohan wrote: »
    Normally when that happens the thread in question has been deleted.
    No, it is happening for all threads in the forum. They are still there, and they show up in
    searches fine if I log out.

The specific action triggering this is using the "find all posts by" link in my user profile.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

Certain forums are excluded from that search such as PI and LGBT.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Also getting this, one for Conor and / or Ross I think.

Sharrow wrote: »
    Certain forums are excluded from that search such as PI and LGBT.
    It is happening with a forum that is not excluded. Also, results do show up, but there is no thread title or link.

• Advertisement

This is no longer happening for me. I dont know whether it was fixed or whether the issue only lasts a few days.

You're welcome...

Advertisement