Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese in Stamullen area

Options
  • 27-05-2011 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Does anyone have the phone number for the Chinese takeaway in Stamullen? I can't find it on goldenpages.ie.

Also, do you know what time they open on Saturday?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 michaeljmorgan

A bit late for you but here it is.
    Vinpearl Land Restaurant & Take Away

Phone: 018496106

Address: Main St, STAMULLEN, MEATH

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭rpurfield

i think they open at 5 every day OP just to add that in.very nice chinese i must say

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭AlkalineAcid

Thank you guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Posher

rpurfield wrote: »
    i think they open at 5 every day OP just to add that in.very nice chinese i must say
    Gosh I'm quite surprised to read that. Every time I've ordered it's been brutal. I go to Mr Wu in Balbriggan. Although I must admit I don't get Chinese all that often. I prefer Indian takeaway.

Do you mind me asking what do you order?

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭AlkalineAcid

I'll tell you what I get. Haven't had it much as I don't live around there. I've had a Thai sweet chili chicken with rice once, it was pretty good. I usually order a chicken Szechaun; that's about on par with anywhere else but their chow meins was awful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭rpurfield

Posher wrote: »
    Gosh I'm quite surprised to read that. Every time I've ordered it's been brutal. I go to Mr Wu in Balbriggan. Although I must admit I don't get Chinese all that often. I prefer Indian takeaway.

Do you mind me asking what do you order?

i generally vary between the various curries and maybe a thai sweet chilli chicken or something in sczheaun(if im spelling it right).ive never tried mr wu,where is it actually?but i find the one in stamullen as nice as anything ive tried around the area

Advertisement