Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building a gaming rig for the first time. how does this setup look?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Actually you know what, I'm saving a hundred quid on a different monitor so I might just go for the ssd. I'm trying to gear my build towards a higher end spec so I think I may as well. I'll miss the tb of space but tbh I play a lot of open end sandbox games like the witcher, fallout, wow etc and I'm planning on getting skyrim in November. I hear that the ssd's are great for such games due to faster boot and loading times.
    I presume I don't need a different psu or anything. The 550w will still work okay. I think I'm gonna stick with the 922 as it's better for cooling and a good friend has one and recommended it.

Advertisement