Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your...em....."lust for life"

• 27-05-2011 9:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering now, as time advances on us, have people noticed a decrease/increase in the old sex drive? and how have you dealt with it on a personal level and relationship wise? did it even have an effect?

This next one is gonna make look like a right lemon but here we go:

For any of the women 40+ did you notice any significant increase in your sex drive or did you just feel more liberated and that had a knock on effect

or is the whole over 40 female sexdrive an old wifes, actaully probably old husband, tale

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,742 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Well, come on then, you first!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Well I am only in my late 40th:)...but I have to say I haven't noticed any decrees/increases I am the same as I ever was ....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭slowburner

For me, probably about the same as ever, in terms of quantity. For her, busier, definitely (once a year, feckin rabbits we are) ;).
    Qualitatively it's different though, in the sense that there's less of that primal urge and more of a cerebral approach. And there's probably a greater need for conditions to be, 'just so'.
    We're both on the right side of 50 for the time being :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

ages.png

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭slowburner

Time to start admitting :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement