Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netherlands to close Cannabis outlets to tourists.

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

SteoL wrote: »
    So the stag parties who are on the same flight as you represent all tourists to The Netherlands? Come on.........

Of course you will see people who overindulge. Go into any Irish or UK or any town and you'll see plenty of people who overindulge. I've seen worse in town to be honest.

Obviously this will result in a huge loss to the Dutch economy. I don' think it will stop people from going there though. It will, however, line the pockets of criminals in the Netherlands who will be happy to supply a (more than likely) Inferior product for an increased rate. I don't see the sense in that.

And what do you think stag parties do in Amsterdam? Go to the cafes? I think there are other things that draw that market.

Been there as a group of lads on a stag. Half the group smoked, half drank. Don't think anyone went window shopping although a show or 2 was attended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Advertisement